Sunday, February 22, 2009

pictures to follow

Ok so i’m officially 23 years old.. mom said i was born at about 3am in the morning.. tough call huh haha.

I got a swatch watch as a gift from hal... yiii.. nice! I love it! and today he bought sandals for me. Well i didn’t ask him to, he just love giving me gifts. How sweet.

Anyway, back to my birthday, i cooked for the first time a tuna casserole but the kids aren’t used to white pasta to they didn’t taste it. my visitors were mostly kids, choir members and the children of my batchmates. They’re pure fun running around and watching tv while they ate.

Since it has been our choir agreement to not drink while the kids are around, the drinking session started late. Father Wilfred was there drinking matador with us.

Admittedly it wasn’t as fun as last year but it was surely less disturbing to neighbours haha. And i loved my birthday.. it’s my own and i did enjoy!

No comments: