Thursday, February 19, 2009

last day!

tomorrow i’ll be older... i still feel like i’m 21.. i kind of stuck to that age...


but to make it fair to my 22nd year... it was indeed memorable. It’s when i found the guy for me and fell inlove with him! To the max hehe. And i know in the love aspect... i’m blessed, more than blessed..

career wise.. i’m happy that i got this job but i’m still under employed. In terms of payment, i’m way below the level that i should get. So for my 23rd year here on earth which will be starting tomorrow, I WISH TO GET PERMENENTED IN MY WORK. I’m a tourism operations assistant at the provincial government of batanes but in a casual basis. Meaning i don’t get to have financial and health supports. It’s really a shame that i get paid less than the allowance i received when i was still in college. To think that i graduated from the best school in the country (UP Diliman), well, i hope i won’t stay at this level forever. I don’t want to leave this paradise and look for greener pasture in the city.
Oh and i was also voted as the president of our parish choir... not that i’m completely happy with the responsibilities but the organization is formed by lovable people and so i am proud and glad that i got to lead them. our website will be coming soon! I’ll post the site here. *wink*
I’m thrilled, anticipating ‘my day’... but for the meantime... i’ll log off and enjoy the remaining hours of my 22nd year.
La la la la la... ;)

No comments: