Thursday, August 13, 2020

From a distance

I have always been better at loving from a distance...

Experience-wise I am awful at expressly showing how I truly feel. I somehow acquired an innate automation in turning off self expressions that exposes vulnerability to situations. I have this irritating manner of deciding outright “hands-off” to situations I can’t seem to control or win over. Honestly, I find people too controlling in these situations and every time I do I really tend to back off. Comfort zones are there for a reason. They are our go-to place when situations are too overwhelming. 

We have our own pacing in dealing with life. Even the worrying on how it affects us and those closest to us varies in intensity... so it is never right to force things. 

Loving quietly, in a distance might sound sad but maybe not in mine... sometimes dealing with your feelings and your own issues alone and building up someone in you mind creates a better version of your emotional quotient 😉




No comments: