Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Dreadfulness of Haloween

Taken in 2006: Creative Shot for Grad Pic

I feel the evilness creeping in me, distressingly wanting to escape the barricades I so strongly built to cage it.
I feel its desire to be liberated from the chain of moral issues tightly binding it to a wall of ethical behaviors.
I feel the blaze of the flames of inferno

Taken in 2009, Holy Week celebration
Yet I'm still blessed with the wisdom to know right from wrong
and a LITTLE virtue to follow the path that is good and turn my back to the havoc of bad karma

Taken in Boracay in Summer of 2007
But then again, desire may be persuasive and anything good might be tainted, scarred, polluted.
At times, you might find yourself slipping, no matter how tightly you cling on to sanity

Back in 2006 (forgot what hotel)
But if not for the one time shot of living a fucking meaningful life on this earth, I would let myself astray
The rule will always be that "If you foresee regret, leave that direction. Shut it. Forget it"

No comments: