Tuesday, October 7, 2008

love, lust and self issues


If I initiate kiss more than he does… does it mean that I love more or I’m just a horny person?

No.. seriously… that is my current issue.. sometimes I think maybe because he’s older (by 8 years) he’s not that interested anymore but I can’t say really because I have no experience in this (honestly speaking).

Frustrations. They are slowly building in me. As much as I appreciate his gentleman approach there are times when it becomes boring. When nothing new is happening between you and the person you’re involved with, the tendency is that you’ll overpass each other and eventually make the relationship dull. The small changes or improvements one would like to input in the relationship will now only occur in a matter of conjecture. Because he’s not that eager then I too will reserve, and that is frustrating.

Now don’t get me wrong, sex is out of the topic. It’s not gonna happen until things are settled (marriage), I just want a little passion.


hskahs