Wednesday, August 19, 2009

but as i try to cheer up...

do i really deserve losing 4000 bucks?

that was from my first salary and i was about to deposit it in my landbank account to add to my savings. im planning to buy my own laptop by december. but i guess it wont happen now. maybe faith is against me buying my own laptop. i hate life.

i was so trusting that i left my belongings on my table which is unfortunately located just beside the door so that everyone who passes will have a chance to see me. maybe the saying is true that people are only honest because they dont have the chance to steal... and i gave that theft a chance by trustingly displaying my belongings.. damn it. that money could've gone a long way. kung kelan naman talaga i have the chance to help my family saka pa nawala. i was starting to help, natikman naman nila kahit papano but the one that was supposed to stay with me na e nawala.

its sad.. and so damn frustrating! 1thou na lang talaga natira, i left that at home because i set it aside as my allowance for the rest of the month.

the question now is... tataba pa ba ko nitong konti na lang ang pang merienda?

No comments: